Dublin, Nov 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Global Pet Grooming Products Market (2021-2026) by Product Type, Distribution Channel, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff analysis “has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The growing adoption of companion animals and the growing awareness of pet health care are major factors that are increasing the market for pet grooming products. According to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA), approximately 3.2 million shelter animals are adopted in the United States each year. The increase in disposable income and the increasing risk of animal infection have increased the number of pet grooming products.
Additionally, the growing influence of e-commerce and social media on pet grooming is stepping up the market rise. However, the increase in allergies associated with pets and government restrictions on the importation of pet birds and small animals have hampered the growth of the market.
The increase in R&D to develop new products and the growing trend of pet cafes are expected to open new opportunities for the global pet grooming products market during the forecast period.
The global pet grooming products market is segmented on the basis of product type, distribution channel, and geography.
1. Unilever launched its first pet care brand – Cafune, in Brazil. – January 12, 2021.
2. BASF is launching dog grooming “mulations” to cope with the growing boom in the pet care market. – November 13, 2020.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Groomer’s Choice, Boss Pet products Inc. Himalaya Wellness, Ancol Pet Product Limited, Beaphar, Ferplast SPA, Johnson’s Veterinary Products Ltd, etc.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their Industry Position Score and Market Performance Score. The tool uses various factors to categorize players into four categories. Some of these factors taken into account for the analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global pet grooming products market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of well-known people in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Forces Model and Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the industry regulatory scenario, which will help you make an informed decision. The report covers the main regulatory bodies and the main rules and regulations imposed on this industry in various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Highlights of the report:
- A comprehensive market analysis including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of the main players
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen their presence in the market
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 market influencers
4.1.1 Increase pet adoption and awareness of pet health
4.1.2 Rise in e-commerce and online shopping
4.1.3 Increase in pet competitions
4.2.1 Unfavorable environment for pets
4.2.2 Government restrictions on the importation of pet birds and small animals
4.3.1 Upward Trend in Pet Grooming Salons and Cafes
4.4.1 Animal allergies
4.4.2 Facilitate the availability of duplicate products
5 Market analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s five forces analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Pet Grooming Products Market, By Product Type
6.2 Shampoo and conditioner
6.3 Shearing and cutting tools
6.4 Comb and brush
7 Global Pet Grooming Products Market, By Distribution Channel
7.2 Online retail store
7.3 offline retail store
8 Global Pet Grooming Products Market, By Geography
8.2 North America
8.2.1 United States
8.3 South America
8.4.1 United Kingdom
8.4.9 Rest of Europe
8.5.6 South Korea
8.5.8 Sri Lanka
8.5.10 Rest of APAC
8.6 Middle East and Africa
8.6.2 Saudi Arabia
8.6.3 South Africa
8.6.4 United Arab Emirates
9 Competitive landscape
9.1 Competitive quadrant
9.2 Market share analysis
9.3 Strategic initiatives
9.3.1 M&A and investments
9.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
9.3.3 Product developments and improvements
10 company profiles
10.1 Ancol Pet Product Limited
10.3 Bob Martin
10.4 Boss Pet Products Inc
10.5 SPA Ferplast
10.6 Groomer’s delight
10.7 Choice of groomer
10.8 Well-being of the Himalayas
10.9 Johnson’s Veterinary Products Ltd
10.10 Just For Pets Ltd
10.12 Pet Brands Ltd.
10.13 Petco Animal Supplies, Inc.
10.14 PetCoach LLC
10:15 am Rolf C. Hagen Inc.
10.16 Rosewood pet products
10.17 Ryan’s Pet Supplies
10.18 Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
10.19 The Hartz Mountain Company
10.20 Wahl Clipper Corporation
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2pfkpp