According to a recent analysis by Future Industry Insights, the value of pet grooming market items shipped worldwide are expected to reach US$1.3 billion in 2022. (IMF). According to the company’s new global pet grooming tracker, revenue will grow at a robust CAGR of 6.2%.
While supply limitations impacted market capital performance in the first quarter and early weeks of the second quarter, a sharp decline in consumer demand was a key driver of the loss. of sales. Physical store closures for extended periods were caused by COVID-19-induced closures and measures around the world, leading to a significant drop in demand.
|Estimated Pet Grooming Market Size 2022||US$1.3 billion|
|CAGR Based on Pet Grooming Market Value (2022-2032)||~6.2%|
|Projected Pet Grooming Market Size 2032||US$2.5 billion|
Pet Grooming Market Size Study
- Sales of pet grooming products will increase almost twice between 2022 and 2033
- About 6 in 10 pet grooming products sold will be conditioners and shampoos
- The majority of pet grooming products will be developed for dogs and cats
- Budget/Mid-Range Pet Grooming Products Continue to Generate Higher Total Shareholder Returns
- Market players will channel their investments into modern commerce over the next decade
- North America and Europe will remain the epicenter of growth opportunities, due to the growing trend towards the humanization of pets
Request a sample PDF brochure:
Impact of COVID-19 on the Pet Grooming Market
While the global retail industry has been hit hard due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in particular, some industry sub-categories have felt the shock waves, thanks to the lockdown protocol. Among these is the pet grooming market.
New market entrants are actively seeking counter-cyclical categories amid the public health crisis. Future approved business models must include a competitive pricing structure, a clear value proposition and a unique delivery mechanism. Additionally, stakeholders should be sure to include subject matter experts, including qualified companion animal professionals, on their advisory board to authenticate medical claims, product concepts, and provide credibility.
As more people own pets and owners spend more and more to improve the health and lifestyle of their pets, the global pet grooming industry will see growth. unprecedented during this difficult phase.
Pet Grooming Market – Competitive Intelligence
The global pet grooming market is highly fragmented with the presence of several players joining the industry competition. Market players are continuously involved in the development of cutting-edge products with the aim of expanding their consumer base and hence securing better margins. For example,
- Based in Australia, Oakwood Products has rolled out the assembly of pet care and grooming products in the United States. The products – derived from ingredients native to Australia – are developed to keep pets’ coats professionally shiny and clean. The set includes nine product references containing conditioners, shampoos, pet stain and odor removers and grooming tools.
- Atronia Innovations has developed a new pet grooming device – Groomade – using state-of-the-art air-touch technology. Proprietary technology ensures that anyone unskilled can trim, comb and groom their pet’s hair and fur like professionals. In addition, the innovative product creates perfect cuts, is ideal for all hair types and breeds of dogs and sucks up every strand of hair that falls during the grooming session.
Find out before you buy the research report:
Pet Grooming Market by Category
Type of product:
- Hair conditioners and shampoos
- Combs and Brushes
- Shearing and cutting tools
Type of animal:
- Fish & Reptiles
- Small Animals
- Horses and other farm animals
- Economy/ Midrange
Sales channel :
- modern commerce
- convenience stores
- Care service centers
- Online retail
- Supportive care centers
- Pet specialty stores
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding China and Japan
- Middle East and Africa
About Future Market Insights (IMF)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market information and advisory services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai and has delivery centers in the UK, USA and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses meet challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst fierce competition. Our custom and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of analysts led by FMI experts continuously monitor emerging trends and events across a wide range of industries to ensure our clients are prepared for the changing needs of their consumers.
The post office Pet Grooming Market Size 2022 Statistics, Share Price, Growth Prospects, Industry Trends, Approach Adopted, Developed Methodology, Significant Players and Geographic Analysis by Forecast to 2032 appeared first on Future Market Outlook.