Pet Grooming Products Market research report by Type (Clippers & Scissors, Combs & Brushes, & Shampoos & Conditioners), By Distribution Channel (Offline & Online), By Region (Americas, Asia – Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa) – Global forecasts to 2026 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19
New York, September 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Pet Grooming Products Market Research Report by Type, by Distribution Channel, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID- 19” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06086863/?utm_source=GNW
The global pet grooming products market size was estimated at $ 4,234.96 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $ 4,452.62 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.47 % from 2020 to 2026 to reach USD 5,832.04 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Pet Grooming Products to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on type, the market for pet grooming products has been studied to include clippers and scissors, combs and brushes, and shampoos and conditioners.
Based on the distribution channel, the market for pet grooming products has been studied both offline and online.
On the basis of geography, the pet grooming products market has been studied in America, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. Asia-Pacific is further explored in China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Cumulative impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected nearly every industry, and the long-term effects are expected to impact the growth of the industry during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of the underlying issues of COVID-19 and potential pathways to follow. The report provides insights on COVID-19 considering changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain diversion, dynamics of current market forces and significant government interventions . The updated study provides information, analysis, estimates and forecasts, considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the pet grooming products market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and Product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) which helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores significant recent developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global pet grooming products market including 4-Legger, Coastal Pet Products, Earthbath, Groomer’s Choice, Petco Animal Supplies, Inc ., Resco, Spectrum Brands, SynergyLabs, Vet’s Best and World For Pets.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Pet Grooming Products market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Pet Grooming Products Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Pet Grooming Products Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Pet Grooming Products market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Pet Grooming Products market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global pet grooming products market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global pet grooming products market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06086863/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001