Happy Tuesday, residents of Strongsville! Here’s everything you need to know to get started today on an informed note.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Partly sunny. High: 40 Low: 30.
Here are the best stories in Strongsville today:
- Booster shots of the COVID-19 vaccine, available at pharmacies / clinics in Strongsville, are the best defense against COVID-19 disease as the omicron variant of the coronavirus spreads across the country, according to health officials. Here’s where to find them. (Strongville crest)
- Furry Tail Shack will open in Strongsville on Pearl Road in January. The store offers a number of services to dogs and their owners. (cleveland.com)
- Each week, Patch and ZipRecruiter compile a list of the latest local jobs added to the area. Here are some of the best jobs currently available in Strongsville and greater Ohio. (Strongville crest)
Today’s Strongsville Daily is brought to you in part by our friends at Ring, the home security company. Ring does more than just doorbells – discover their full line of smart home products on Ring.com. And thank you ring for helping to shake up the local news in Strongsville!
From my notebook:
- Strongsville Education Association: “Amen! Teachers, you deserve praise for what you have experienced and accomplished! Congratulations and Happy Holidays! ” (Facebook)
- Strongsville Rotary Club: “Our Rotary Club collected and delivered blankets this week to the Rotary Club in Mayfield, KY. We are still looking for what we can do to provide more help.” (Facebook)
- Strongsville Educational Foundation: “Have you ever got your unlimited car washes ?! Only $ 5 and all proceeds are generously donated to the Strongsville Education Foundation! Thanks Sgt. Clean Car Wash!” (Facebook)
More from our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
Do you like the daily life of Strongsville? Here are all the ways you can get more involved:
Okay, you’re all caught up for today! See you tomorrow morning for another update.
– Chris Mosby
About me: The Ohio publisher of Patch, casting my close eye on Northeast Ohio. Please write to me at [email protected]